Search: Select Location Type:  

Pandora 1&2

Address: Telegraph Rd & Wick
City: Taylor State: MI Zip: Phone:  
County: Wayne
View on Mapquest   View on Google Maps   View on Microsoft Live    
Open: Closed: Capacity:    
Owner: Unknown
Web Address: N/A
Number of visits to this page since Sept 2013: 2468

12/23/2003 - John Lauter
the Pandora 1&2 was originally built as the Jerry Lewis cinemas--an unsucessful venture by the famous entertainer. The Pandora operation was run by the Jafar family of Dearborn, to show arabic films. they had previously operated the Pandora theatre (ex-Summit cinerama, originally Cass theatre, 1926, Herbert Kapp arch. corner of Cass and Layfayette, Detroit--demolished 1977). Jafar began operation of Pandora 1&2 in late 1977, folded early 80's.

No Photos Found
© 2016 Water Winter Wonderland. All rights reserved.  Over   Served  Page Rank