This theater was originally a Methodist Church. It was sold to the Macabee's Club who used it as a hall. They sold it yet again and it was operated as an opera hall and finally a theater later on. It was remodeled by Johnson Construction in 1939/40. It operated through the 1940's but closed sometime thereafter. The building was demolished in 1960. The Millington-Arbela Historical Society still has some artifacts from the theater.