Library Theatre

Address: 8525 Gratiot
City: Detroit
State: MI
Zip:
County: Wayne
Open: 1914
Capacity: 360
Owner History:
Number of visits to this page: 1310
Notes: AKA: Europa, Art
Info Updates:
1/6/2003 - Cinema Treasures
The Liberty was a nickelodeon-turned-silent movie house in the Farmer Street theater row that opened around 1913, and lasted until 1926, closing around the time sound films were being introduced. It sat next-door to the Theatre Royale, or Royale, also on Farmer Street. The entire block of buildings has long since been torn down.
 Photos:0
No Photos Found
WaterWinterWonderland.com © 2021 Over 50,525,784 Served