Opened June 8, 1950. Located in Robinson Township near the borough of Crafton on an old stretch of the original Lincoln Highway, formerly designated as U.S. 22/U.S. 30, hence the name Twin Hi-Way Drive-In. Closed after 1996 season it was reopened July 3, 2007. A second screen was added in 2009. The Twin Hi-Way Drive-In was closed November 1, 2015.