AKA Division Drive-In
Opened as the Drive-In in May 1948, it was owned by H.J. Ochs. This was the first drive-in in the Grand Rapids area. It was later operated by Triangle Drive-In Co. and was renamed Division Drive-In. Car capacity listed at 600 with a single screen. Later renamed Stardust Drive-In, no closing date listed but has been demolished and an RV dealer is now where the drive-in once stood.