The Bel-Air Drive-In was opened as a single screen, with a car capacity for 1,800. It eventually became a four screen ozoner with a capacity of 3,000 cars. Listed as opening on August 25, 1950 with Ann Sheridan in “Stella” & Donald O'Connor in “Curtain Call at Cactus Creek”. Operated by Community Theatres. The theatre had a model train for kids to ride. Screen 2 opened in 1971. Screen 3 opened in 1982 and screen 4 opened in 1983. It was closed on August 21, 1986. Following demolition the Bel-Air Shopping Center was built on the site.