From Cinema Treasures
The Bel-Aire Twin Drive-In went through a couple of names when it was a single screen General Custer Drive-In (in 1955), Bel-Aire Drive-In and finally when a second screen was added, the Bel-Aire Twin. It is listed as having a 800 car capacity with two screens.
It was owned by Ben Robbins and later by Selcorp. The General Custer Drive-In opened on May 25, 1955 with Robert Mitchum in “Track of the Cat” & Robert Taylor in “Many Rivers to Cross”. It possibly closed in 1988.