This is the same theater as the Washington: here
Source: Cinema Treasures
Opened in 1922 as the Washington, this theater could seat over 1000 and contained an organ. It was designed by Frederick D. Madison. The Washington remained a second-run theater into the early 80s, until it was acquired by a local theater group called Stagecrafters and renamed the Baldwin. Seating was reduced to 391 and the old movie house renovated as a venue for live theater, as it has remained since. The Baldwin contains a main stage, a smaller second stage, and in addition to plays and musicals, presents children's theater and also hosts occaisional organ concerts and other special events.