Please note that location entries may feature older photos or post card views that may not represent the current appearance or features of the attraction. This site is intended to be a historical as well as current record of various attractions but it is not always possible to have up-to-date information due to the vast number of locations featured here. We ask you consult the propietor for current information.
Source: Cinema Treasures
A beautiful movie palace from the 1920s located in downtown Saginaw with a wonderful sound rising out of the pit theater organ. Originally operated by the Butterfield chain, this theater was built in 1927 by the same people that constructed the Fox theater in Detroit the next year. The Temple Organ Society was mostly responsible for keeping the theater maintained and open in the past. The theater was closed in early 2002. Restored to its original grandeur in 2003, the Temple was reopened in November, 2003, featuring some of the same vaudeville acts that were performed when the theater originally opened.