AKA Four Star - Now Carr Entertainment
Opened by 1914 as the A-Muz-U Theatre. It was renamed Star Theatre in 1927 and was located on South Main Street at Route 10. It seated a little under 500. The theatre closed for a short time in 1959 then reopened later in the year. It remained a downtown showplace until the late-1990’s.
It is now the home of Carr Communications which is an internet provider for the area. The marquee is still intact and in great shape, used by Carr for advertising their rates for internet service. The vertical is still above the marquee and in good shape also.