Thanks to Greg Steinmayer for current info.
From Cinema Treasures
The Belvil Theatre was built by a Dr. E. S. Alford and opened on August 8, 1940. Its longtime operator was William Kirchner. By March of 1960, Kirchner had cut its schedule to three days per week. The Belvil Theatre closed permanently in December 1967, and today the structure is called the Professional Building though its origins as a theatre are unmistakable.