Source: Cinema Treasures
The Lincoln Square, designed by Fred F. Swirsky opened with the anti-German feature "To Hell With the Kaiser" in the fall of 1918. It sat around 1850. In 1936, the "Square" portion of its name was dropped and was remodeled by Charles N. Agree in Art Deco. In the 1960s, the organ from the Cinderella Theatre was moved to the Lincoln for several years. The Lincoln was closed in 1971, and torn down a few years later.