Source: Flushing Sesquicentennial History
Built by John Cudeback in 1919. Was equipped with sound in the 1920s. The theatre was bought by Steven Germani in 1929, renaming it the "Princess". Germani then sold it to Edwin Dalton in 1935 wh name it the "Dawn". Dalton remodeled and expanded the theatre, including a new front, but the coming of television forced it to close in 1960. The building was purchased and razed by Walter Todd for his new real estate headquarters.