Please note that location entries may feature older photos or post card views that may not represent the current appearance or features of the attraction. This site is intended to be a historical as well as current record of various attractions but it is not always possible to have up-to-date information due to the vast number of locations featured here. We ask you consult the propietor for current information.
Special thanks to long-time submitter Dave Dobner for this one.
Marysville operated in 1946-1947 only and disappeared soon after. The track was operated by Rino Manfrin. The location at the time was given as Carolina Ave and Second St which as of 2023 don't seem to exist. Here is the correct Google Map Link.
The 1946 ad indicates 8 cars at a time would be racing. Some of the racers were: Bud Stevens, Frank Jeroue, Dave Storey, Mike DuLude, Chuck Streeter, Ed Hayes, Jim Niedy, Frank Tracey, Brice Story, and others. Some of those drivers were locals, others were coming in from Detroit and Port Huron.
As of 2023, there is virtually no trace of the track. The property it was on is land-locked, with no access road. It is an empty area of field close to some housing developments that have been established over the years.