Opened as the Arrow Drive-In in June 25, 1952 with John Wayne in “Flying Leathernecks”. It was closed in 1956. On April 27, 1957 it reopened as the Point Drive-In. In the 1960’s it was operated by Comerford Theatres chain. By 1993, it was operating with 3-screens and is one of the few remaining drive-in theaters to maintain three screens.
Every Halloween, there is a Horror Fest show showing four back-to-back films on one screen (including black and white classics on certain weekends). There is a small haunted house for patrons to tour at their leisure, and the staff even creeps around scaring the viewers in their cars.
Please note that location entries may feature older photos or post card views that may not represent the current appearance, features, addresses, phone numbers, or contact names of the attraction. This site is intended to be a historical as well as current record of various attractions but it is not always possible to have up-to-date information due to the vast number of locations featured here. We ask you consult the propietor for current information.