Opened as the H&S Drive-In in May of 1949. later became knows as the Marlette Drive-In and finally the Starlite Drive-In. It went through a couple owners, Tim Hunt, Ralph Schroeder and Elwyn Barewolf. The single screen ozoner had a capacity listed at 300 cars. The drive-in closed in 1969 and has since been demolished. The address everyone is using is close but it shows up on the wrong side of the street. Close enough though. The show was near the NE corner of Marlette and Hull roads.