Source: Jeffrey Saari
This was actually known as the Pastime Theater. In 1948, it was converted into a four-lane bowling alley known as Pastime Lanes. To us locals, it was simply referred to as The Bowling Alley. The bowling alley was in operation for about 30 years until the building became too dilapidated. It was torn down about 1979-80.
This theater goes back to the early 1900's or earlier.