The original version of this facility goes back to the 1930's and, as wooden structures have been known to do, burned in 1940. It was rebuilt and lived on for many years after that. It was noted for having top country acts over the years. This went on until 1984 when the building unfortunately burned again. This time the old pavilion was gone for good as a rebuild would have been cost-prohibitive.