The Elm Road Triple Drive-In opened on August 3, 1950 as the single screen Elm Road Drive-In. It was operated by Stephen Hreno & his wife, the parents of Grace Hreno. Bob & Grace Hreno later took over operating the drive-in. This drive-in currently has three screens and a capacity for 900 cars.
In 2020 Grace & Bob’s daughter & son-in-law Sheri & Mark Hocevar operate the drive-in. Sheri is the granddaughter of the original operators.