The Huntington Drive-In opened May 5, 1950, near Old Business Highway 24, with a single screen and space for 500 cars. The theater has a great old-fashioned marquee. In 2001, the Huntington Drive-In came under new ownership and was renovated, including a new roof on the concession building, repairs on the fence, and new playground equipment.
The drive-in’s season runs from April through September, shows first-run films, and features both classic in-car speakers as well as FM sound. Other features of the Huntington Drive-In include cartoons and classic intermission trailers, as well as being pet-friendly. A second screen was added in 2012.