AKA Flint Drive-In
The Flint Drive-In opened on May 27, 1948 with Margaret O'Brien in “The Unfinished Dance”. It later became known as the North Flint Drive-In. It was owned by Ulmer, Gordon and Berne and later by Mt. Morris Drive-In Corp. Car capacity is listed on the link at 760 with one screen. Listed as closed in 1966 and demolished where there is now a K-Mart Store.