Source: Cinema Treasures
The Willow Drive-In opened around the early 50s, and was one of three drive-in theaters in the area owned by Arthur and Roger Robinson (along with the Scio and the Ypsi-Ann). It could originally hold about 1000 cars (increased to 1050 in the 70s) and its single screen measured 118' by 50'. Like the Robinson's other drive-ins, the Willow was taken over by the General Cinemas Corporation in 1967. In 1978, Wayne Amusements acquired the Willow, but it was closed five years later. Today, a trailer park occupies the former drive-in's site.
Please note that location entries may feature older photos or post card views that may not represent the current appearance, features, addresses, phone numbers, or contact names of the attraction. This site is intended to be a historical as well as current record of various attractions but it is not always possible to have up-to-date information due to the vast number of locations featured here. We ask you consult the propietor for current information.