Source: Cinema Treasures
A beautiful movie palace from the 1920s located in downtown Saginaw with a wonderful sound rising out of the pit theater organ. Originally operated by the Butterfield chain, this theater was built in 1927 by the same people that constructed the Fox theater in Detroit the next year. The Temple Organ Society was mostly responsible for keeping the theater maintained and open in the past. The theater was closed in early 2002. Restored to its original grandeur in 2003, the Temple was reopened in November, 2003, featuring some of the same vaudeville acts that were performed when the theater originally opened.