Bijou Theatre - Muskegon MI

Address: W Western Ave
City: Muskegon
State: MI
Zip: 49440
County: Muskegon
Open: 1906
Capacity:
Owner History: C.H. Olds, D.J. Robson
Theater Type: Neighborhood House
Number of visits to this page: 4413
Disclaimer:

Please note that location entries may feature older photos or post card views that may not represent the current appearance, features, addresses, phone numbers, or contact names of the attraction. This site is intended to be a historical as well as current record of various attractions but it is not always possible to have up-to-date information due to the vast number of locations featured here. We ask you consult the propietor for current information.

General Information:

AKA: Orpheum, Strand, Tokio

The Bijou was opened by C.H. Olds in 1906 who sold it to D. J. Robson the following year. It was stated to be the ground floor of the Elks Hall in the Russell block. By 1910, the Young Men's Club of Muskegon took over the space.

Info Updates:
No Updates Found
 Photos:3
Bijou Theatre - Dec 1907 Changes Hands (newer photo)
Dec 1907 Changes Hands (newer photo)
Bijou Theatre - Dec 1908 Ad (newer photo)
Dec 1908 Ad (newer photo)
Bijou Theatre - Sept 1910 (newer photo)
Sept 1910 (newer photo)
WaterWinterWonderland.com © 2024 Over 72,624,107 Served