The Ideal Theatre was opened prior to 1918. Around 1939 it was remodeled to the plans of Johnson Construction Company and renamed New Fremont Theatre. It was the third building from the corner. A small narrow building housing the entrance and lobby that led to the auditorium behind the building. It was closed around 1947. It now houses the Chamber of Commerce.