Fanatorium - Grand Rapids MI

Address: 40 Jefferson Ave
City: Grand Rapids
State: MI
Zip: 49503
County: Kent
Number of visits to this page: 389
Disclaimer:

Please note that location entries may feature older photos or post card views that may not represent the current appearance or features of the attraction. This site is intended to be a historical as well as current record of various attractions but it is not always possible to have up-to-date information due to the vast number of locations featured here. We ask you consult the propietor for current information.

General Information:

The bowling alley where Marion Ladewig perfected her game to become the greatest female bowler of all time opened in 1939. The original Fanatorium was established on Library Street in 1925 by William T. Morrissey, Sr., and moved into this state-of-the-art facility 14 years later. In 2001 the building was purchased by Catholic Social Services and completely remodeled into that agency’s offices.

Click the following links for locations of interest nearby:
Info Updates:
No Updates Found
 Photos:14
Fanatorium - OLD PHOTO
OLD PHOTO
Fanatorium - OLD PHOTO
OLD PHOTO
Fanatorium - 1952 PHOTO OF LANES
1952 PHOTO OF LANES
Fanatorium - NOW CATHOLIC CHARITIES
NOW CATHOLIC CHARITIES
Fanatorium - 1954 ARTICLE
1954 ARTICLE
Fanatorium - 2000 AUCTION AD
2000 AUCTION AD
Fanatorium - MATCHBOOK
MATCHBOOK
WaterWinterWonderland.com © 2022 Over 61,759,842 Served