A former movie house located along the main drag in Benton Harbor. The Bijou Theatre was opened September 16, 1907. It was remodeled in 1920 to the plans of architect John Eberson. A further remodel took place in May 1938 to the plans of architect/interior designer Hans R. Teichert, and it was renamed Lake Theatre. It closed in 1964 and was demolished in 1973.