From Cinema Treasures
Originally opened as the Kozy Theatre in 1914, it was located on James Street. At some point of time the Kozy Theatre was moved to the W. Ludington Avenue address. It was remodeled in 1942 and was renamed Center Theatre from June 6, 1942. It was closed in March 1954.
In 1959 the theater was remodeled again and converted to a teen club by Don and Shirley Wilkinson. Looking at the street views, it is obvious the actual address was 115 W Ludington (or at least it is now). The building there matches exactly to the old photo pretty much. The entrance and facade have been modified but the upper portion is very distinct and recognizable.