Source: Cinema Treasures
Opened as the Ambassador in 1924, this 810-seat neighborhood movie house was in a two-story brick building which also housed stores, a soda shop, offices and apartments. In 1945, it was renamed the Temple, and again in 1961, when it became the Art. In its later years, it operated as an adult film theater. It has long since been closed and torn down.