This theater goes back to the late 1930's at least and is distinct from the Soo, Temple, and Strand that operated there. Apparently the marquee was a landmark for the community.
The theater had closed by the 40's but was purchased by the management of the Soo and re-opened by 1943. Unfortunately it didn't last much longer as the marquee was torn down by 1948. There had been complaints about the overall condition of the building over the years.
It is implied from the articles the structure was eventually torn down completely as was mentioned in the 1954 article below.