Source: Cinema Treasures
The Mt. Clemens Drive-In was one of the last of the single-screen drive-ins in southwestern Michigan when it closed in 1996 (leaving the Ford-Wyoming in Dearborn the sole survivor). This 1952 drive-in (built for the Mutual circuit)originally could accomodate about 1000 cars, but was increased to 1200 by the 70s. It was demolished around 1998 or 1999, and an auto dealership now occupies the site.