This place was an extension of the mineral water business in Mt. Clements that flourished in the early 1900's and beyond. The water was used for bathing and for the table. This pavillion was part of that and featured dancing. Crocker and Second St. per the article below. There were numerous mineral water businesses in the area back in those days.