Source: Cinema Treasures
Built for William Graham and Nathan and Raymond Schreiber in 1937, the Palmer Park cost over $200,000 to erect, and was designed by Charles N. Agree in French Moderne style, similar in appearance to his Westown of a year earlier, in Detroit. The elegant theater sat about 1200. In 1950, it was sold to Art Weisberg, who later went on to operate former palaces like the Summit and United Artists in downtown Detroit during the 70s as adult theaters. The Palmer Park was recently demolished after falling into disrepair since closing years ago.