From Lansing State Journal
Lake Lansing Amusement Park was a source of summer fun for many years. Built on a former Spiritualist camp, the park featured a 65-foot roller coaster known as the Cyclone. The park's carousel was added in 1942, and remained until 1971, when it was dismantled and sold to Cedar Point for use in its Frontier Land. The amusement park closed in 1973, and the Cyclone was demolished in 1974. The carousel building remains today, as well as part of the track from the Turnpike ride, where kids now can race trikes for free.