The Moonlite Drive-In opened July 2, 1952 with James Mason & Ava Gardner in “Pandora and the Flying Dutchman”. It has one screen and a capacity for 300 cars and was operated by O.A. Holobough & Louis Hanna of Hanna Theatre Service, Pittsburg. It was still open in 1960. Old-school (since 1951) outdoor venue showing films Mar.-Nov. A snack bar offers light fare & candy.