Source: Cinema Treasures
Four years after it opened in 1915, C. Howard Crane was hired to work his magic on this quite small theater (seating just under 400). It was located not far from the Granada, and despite its little size, contained many of the features of a much larger theater, including a full stage, orchestra pit, dressing rooms and an organ. The Beechwood presented both live stage shows in addition to movies in its early years, though it eventually switched over to movies-only. It was closed in 1948 and torn down not long after.