Located at 718 St. Aubin. Ref: R.L. Polk Detroit City Directory 1928-29. The building is gone, replaced by housing of some kind. There is also an alternate story from Cinema Treasures which states the Enterprise Theatre was open prior to 1926. It seated 300. The address was 538 Woodward Avenue and the site is now a bank building (Comerica). It appears the old theater is gone either way.